There’s a right way and a wrong way to drive traffic to your CPA promotions through forum interaction.
These tips are quite simple, but they basically comprise the “Ten Commandments” of Forum Marketing… and – a bonus – they can also be used for any type of traffic generation – not just specifically for your CPA campaigns.
Here they are…
1. Make sure that what you have to say in answer to other peoples’ posts is helpful, helpful and, above all, always helpful, if you join a forum
2. Make sure thy sites are populated with really valuable, original content that pops people’s eyeballs out with delight
3. Only drive forum traffic to your CPA promotions through your approved and allowed official forum signature
4. Only drive forum traffic to your relevant blog site or website – not directly to your CPA promotion
5. Always check the forum guidelines!
Thou Shalt Not:
6. Link directly to your CPA advertiser and his promotion
7. Put a link anywhere in your post or answer, unless so allowed by the forum guidelines
8. Get involved in opinionated, negative discussions that detract from the “expert” persona you want to present
9. Send forum members to websites of yours that are not really relevant to the forum’s burning main topic
10. Waste thy efforts on a forum that doesn’t allow signatures containing links
Taking care of these 10 basic commandments will make sure you never violate any of your chosen forum’s rules (which would most likely result in finding yourself banned!)
It will also position you as the “go-to gal” (or guy) expert in that forum’s niche topic. And ultimately, this will be your biggest traffic generator and buzz-spreading machine of all.